This platform is the online projection of the TIR-FOR Project of the Union Académique Internationale. Copyrights on software and content are held by the participating institutions and by the individual contributors listed below. Using, sharing, and remixing of the content is permitted under terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (cc-by).
The TIR-FOR online receives financial support from:
- Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad (Government of Spain).
- Institut d’Estudis Catalans (Institution of the Generalitat de Catalunya).
- Institut Català d’Arqueología Clàssica (Institution of the Generalitat de Catalunya).
- The copyright of this website belongs to the TIR-FOR International Commission under the creation and management of the Institut d’Estudis Catalans.
- Web designer: Ada Cortés, Pau de Soto and Santi Muxach.
- Web editor: IEC team (Ada Cortés, Pau de Soto, Josep Guitart, Marta Prevosti, Núria Padrós, Núria Romaní).
- Images: front page Slider1 image by Ilaria Trivelloni and Ada Cortés; front page History image from ArcheLot (http://www.archeolot.pl/).
Authorship of the scientific archaeological entries
- The author of the file is indicated at the end of each entry. This field of the record also includes next to the author, the year when the archaeological data has been entered.
- Every file has a suggested citation.
- The IEC team is grateful to Irene Sanz for the new design of the logo Project.